What GOD Has Promised—It Will Come To Pass! (Joshua 23:15)

“My Word that goes out of my mouth, it will not return to me empty. Instead, it will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it!” (Isaiah 55:11) ~ GOD

Hebrews 10:36 teaches us, “After you have done the will of the LORD, you will receive all He has promised!” (Hebrews 10:36) Understanding the processes of God, as you wait for the fulfillment of what God has promised, can help you stay on course for your destiny. (Philippians 3:12-14) In the darkness, between God’s promise and its fulfillment, there are hidden revelations of His nature only seen by those who trust in the LORD. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I encourage you as you seek the LORD to remain positive, keep up the good work and be convinced that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it through to completion on the day of Christ Jesus! (Matthew 6:33, Philippians 1:6)

“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will not leave you until I have done all I have promised you!" "Nothing is too hard for Me!” “I watch over My word to accomplish it!" (Genesis 28:15, Jeremiah 32:27 GWT, Jeremiah 1:12 HCSB) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, You have fulfilled Your promises over and over again throughout thousands of years to all who believe. I thank You for preordained victory and I give You all honor, glory and praise! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day and week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check out Rizen - It Will Come To Pass, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zbBMEB1nSA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD