Our God Is Able To Do Exceedingly, Abundantly, Above & Beyond! (Ephesians 3:20) God Specializes In The Impossible! (Mark 9:23)

Some of the hardest moments in life are those times between believing God’s promise and receiving the fulfillment of God’s promise. When waiting on good news and you’re hopeful, but discomfort is still there. The impossible is possible, but right now it’s a tool in the Master’s hand to lead you to the higher level of faith and prayer where all things are possible! (Philippians 3:14) There are dreams and Divine callings locked up inside of you, but they will not grow and flourish, until you rely solely on His Grace and Greater within you! (2 Corinthians 12:9, 1 John 4:4) I believe as you accept this simple yet powerful truth, you’re on the edge of impossible breakthroughs. By faith, fully expect God to answer your prayers and release abundance for His purposes! Impossible doors of opportunity are about to spring open soon! Nothing is impossible because of your faith! (Matthew 9:29)

“Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am GOD! I rule the nations! I rule the earth!” “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Nothing is too hard for Me!” (Psalm 46:10 GWT, Jeremiah 32:27) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, may my words, my actions and my life reflect the life that pleases You and gives You alone the glory! (Hebrews 11:6) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day and a Thankful Thursday, for what God has done and for what God is going to do! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Byron Cage - Faithful To Believe, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2HeGfGsZ4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD