Focus On This One Thing—Forget What’s Behind & Reach For What Lies Ahead! (Philippians 3:12-14)

In Exodus 14, the children of Israel faced the Red Sea with nowhere to go. In our very own lives we too will have Red Sea moments, where we feel stuck and defeated with nowhere to go. What we may see as immobile and defeat, God sees as a moment to stretch our faith and bring great deliverance! (Isaiah 54:2-3) When we trust God totally through difficulty, it affirms our faith, maximizes the power of God and the gifts we never knew we had within us. (2 Corinthians 12:9) As you continue reading Exodus 14, you will see God made a way out of no way for the children of Israel. The same God that made a way for them is the same God that will make a way for you too! I encourage you to take the time through spiritual discipline, to see the advantages God has given you. Walk in your destiny, through and on the other side of your Read Sea, there is greater peace, favor and a fresh and greater anointing! 

“Forget what happened in the past and do not dwell on events from long ago. I Am Going To Do Something New!” (Isaiah 43:18-19) ~ GOD 
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I ask You to strengthen me to continue to endure and press ahead, despite difficulty and interruption. I thank You for victory and I give You all honor, glory and praise. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check out Press My Way Through, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5n3CMNAuhs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD