Sometimes You Have To Speak Over Yourself & Encourage Yourself In The Lord! (1 Samuel 30:6)

Speak Victory During Your Test! (Romans 8:37) In 1 Samuel 30:6, when no one was around to speak encouragement, by faith David encouraged himself in the LORD! When test and trials come, we cannot be intimated to take steps of faith and trust God to order our steps. In Psalms 23:4 David says, “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil.” Why? “God is with me!” You’ve got to make up in your mind, “I will not continue being a victim of my past.” I will move forward toward the new and greater thing that God has for me! Make the choice today to be willing to change, even if change seems scary or unpopular. You Already Have VICTORY! When you’re weak, God’s Power is at His strongest in you and for you! (2 Corinthians 12:9) ALL of our help and strength come from the LORD! (Psalm 121:1-2)

“Don't be discouraged, I Am Your God! I will strengthen you and help you!” (Isaiah 41:10) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I invite You into my thoughts and my speech, so my words will align with the awesome purpose You have predestined for me! (Jeremiah 29:11) This day I’m blessed, because of new mercies You’ve given me and love everlasting to be encouraged as Your child! (Lamentations 3:22-23) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great Thursday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Encourage Yourself By: Donald Lawrence by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFNHmA9a2gI&feature=share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD