If You’re Waiting On God, You Won’t Be Sorry! (Psalm 25:3)

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint! (Isaiah 40:31) One of the hardest moments in life is the space between believing God’s promise and the fulfilling of a promise. Your mind will battle with you while you’re waiting in faith, but you cannot allow the enemy to cause you to think negatively, as you wait for the manifestation of the vision and promise of God. As you wait for God’s timing, your waiting is never wasted time. Your time of waiting is producing mighty things in you! Your character is being developed as you wait in hope and faith. (James 1) I encourage you to look beyond your limits, your storm and your condition. Celebrate the big and small victories by giving God PRAISE IN ADVANCE! 

“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for!" (Jeremiah 29:11 MSG) ~ GOD 
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for every true and sure promise You’ve given to me that I can hold on to while waiting. I choose to believe, regardless of the challenges and I look to You alone as the Author and the Finisher of my faith! (Hebrews 12:2, Romans 8:28) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out They That Wait - Fred Hammond by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYrI7oClid0&feature=share

Check Out Praise Him In Advance - Marvin Sapp by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvganA6nrf0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD