Our God Is Big! So Strong & Mighty! (1 Samuel 2:2)

God’s Plan For You Is Victory! (2 Corinthians 2:14) Our Lord Is Great & His Power Is Great! There Is No Limit To His Understanding! (Psalm 147:5) Our God Almighty sets the order for us to succeed in life. God established priorities and principles for prosperity, for you and I to overcome and live in total victory. Failure can cause a season of a negative mind-set and negative words; however, a major principle to success is thinking God’s thoughts and properly managing what you speak (Joshua 1:8) God’s plans have not changed just because you’ve had a temporary failure. (Jeremiah 29:11) God will still bring success out of every failure; He will produce something bigger and better. (Romans 8:28) I encourage you to wait in faith, remembering nothing is too hard for God and everything God has promised will come in His perfect timing!

“Nothing Is Too Hard For Me!” (Jeremiah 32:27) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD thank You for being the unwavering anchor of my soul. I thank You for defeating the enemy of his world, rendering him powerless and me powerful to receive victory as Your child! (John 16:33) I humbly pray and I give you alone all of the honor and glory, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check out Karen Clark Sheard - My God Is Big, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhP9WxMmHxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD