"No Weapon That Is Formed Against You Will Prosper!" (Isaiah 54:17) ~ GOD

"In righteousness you’ll be established; you will be far from tyranny, for you won’t be afraid, and from terror, for it won’t come near you. Watch! If anyone does attack you, it will not be from Me; whoever may attack you will fall because of you!" (Isaiah 54:14-15 ISV) ~ GOD

Jesus says to you and I in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU!” I like the word NOTHING here. It is all-inclusive and sure! It covers every aspect of our lives: whether it is weapons of a lying tongue, weapons of discord, weapons of sickness and disease, weapons of debt and the list just goes on and on–NO weapon will prosper! I encourage you to trust God and fill in the “blank _______________” of the weapon that has been fashioned, formed or tailor made for you—IT WILL NOT WORK! The LORD Will Protect You From All Harm; He Will Protect Your Life! (Psalm 121:7 GWT)
 
“In this world you have tribulation, trials, distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage]! I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you!]”(John 16:33 Amp) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for every promise You’ve given to me and for the past and present victories! I give You glory, honor and praise for being an omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (ever-present) and an omnipotent (all-powerful) God who specializes in the impossible! (Jeremiah 32:27) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Fred Hammond - No Weapon, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzAkMvK1Ljw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD