Declare God’s Greatness & You Will See God’s Awesome Power! (Psalm 145)

Our Lord Is Great & His Power Is Great! There Is No Limit To His Understanding! (Psalm 147:5) God stretches the northern sky over empty space and hangs the earth on nothing. He holds the water in His thick clouds and the clouds don't [even] split under its [weight]! (Job 26:7-8 AMP) One creative idea from God can propel you to new levels of increase beyond all you can ask, think or imagine! (Ephesians 3:20) God has explosive blessings in mind for all that are not afraid to move by faith. You have the choice to be a victim of circumstance or you can believe your current situation is changing now and blessings are coming to your life without limits. (Mark 9:23) If you believe God can, be prepared to testify of His goodness and unexplainable increase coming into your life!

"Nothing is too hard for Me!” “If you can believe, all things are possible to the one who believes!" (Jeremiah 32:27, Mark 9:23) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, thank You that my limits are not Your limits. May the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be pleasing in Your sight, my LORD, my Strength and my Redeemer! (Psalm 19:14 NLT) I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Awesome—Charles Jenkins, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/qHl_ASJ6lDs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD