With God All Things Are Possible! (Matthew 19:26 NIV)

In Genesis 18:14, God asked Abraham, “Is anything too hard for the LORD?” God clothed Himself in human flesh, to live and to teach us about His plan of salvation and to redeem us from our sins! (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38) He healed blinded eyes! (Matthew 9:27-31) He unstopped deaf ears! (Mark 7:31-37) He raised the dead! (John 11:1-44) In Matthew 9:28-29, Jesus speaks to us today as He spoke to the blind men, when Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord." Then He touched their eyes, saying, "It shall be done to you according to your faith." And their eyes were opened! I encourage you to make your response, “Yes, Lord!” According to your faith, it will be done for you! We live by faith, not by sight! (2 Corinthians 5:7)

"Nothing is too hard for Me!” “If you can believe, all things are possible to the one who believes!" (Jeremiah 32:27, Mark 9:23) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for the blessings of grace You have given me this day. Holy Spirit, I ask that You help me pray from a heart of faith, so my impossible will become possible according to Your will for my life! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob... 

Check Out Byron Cage - Faithful To Believe, by clicking on the following YouTube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2HeGfGsZ4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD