Decree & Declare It’s My Season To Be Blessed! (Ecclesiastes 3:1-6)

Everything Has Its Own Time And There Is A Specific Time For Every Activity Under Heaven! (Ecclesiastes 3:1) A time to cry and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance! (Ecclesiastes 3:4) Life as a Christian is about overcoming obstacles, rising above every situation and not allowing, people, places or things to get us down. It's about making stepping stones out of stumbling blocks. I encourage and challenge you to keep holding on to your faith, choose to be victorious and not a victim, through Christ Jesus who has promised you a harvest of blessing, if you don’t give up! (Galatians 6:9)

"The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but My love and faithfulness will never depart from you!"
"In the time of My favor I heard you and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of My favor, now is the day of salvation!” (Isaiah 54:10, 2 Corinthians 6:2) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, today I choose to put you first, I choose to put all faith and hope in you, knowing that You are good, You will work things out for my good and You have good things in store for my future! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out It's Your Season To Be Blessed - Norman Hutchins, by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ghnh_6eVc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD