Immanuel, God Is With Us! (Matthew 1:23)

"The virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son and they will name Him Immanuel," which means "God is with us!" (Matthew 1:23) Through life’s greatest difficulties and life’s most threatening valley’s, we have nothing to fret, dread or be saddened because God is with us! (Psalm 23:4) People will leave you and disappoint you, but God will never leave you to battle your way through difficulty alone. I encourage you to trust God to be your protector, your strength, a present help who is always found in times of trouble! (Psalm 46:1, Galatians 6:9, Jeremiah 17:7)

"I will never fail you. I will never abandon you!” (Hebrews 13:5) ~ God
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, awesome God, ever-present God, You are the most high who lives within me! (John 14:16) Thank You for being forever faithful! (Lamentations 3:22-23) I humbly pray in Jesus' mighty name, amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Norman Hutchins - Emmanuel by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1omSNOFwE
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD