I Thank God, Who Always Leads Us In Victory Because Of Christ! (2 Corinthians 2:14 GWT)

In areas of life where it seems the only option is failure or setback, the LORD has already promised His children will always experience victory! (2 Corinthians 2:14) It may not seem that way now, no matter who tries to put a stumbling block or interrupt your progress, in the long run and in all things, you’re more than a conqueror through Him who loves you! (Romans 8:37-28)

“I've told you this so that My peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33 GWT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, Your plans for me are amazing and almost impossible for me to see without the eye-opening help of Your Spirit. I ask that You help me remain continually in tune and obedient to the leading of Your Holy Spirit! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day! In His service, Jacob...

Check Out Israel Houghton - We have overcome - Praise and Worship 2 by clicking on the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwN_2nO5B24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD