“I Know The Plans I Have For You; They Are Plans For Good And Not For Disaster, To Give You A Future And A Hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT) ~ God

God Has Greater For You! (Jeremiah 29:11) The situation you’re dealing with and the transition you’re going through at this very moment are tools for transformation in the hands of God. (Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:24-27) God uses our difficulties and life events to shape us into the person He created us to be, so we’re equipped to accomplish all He has requires for His Kingdom. (Jeremiah 18:5-6) Absolutely nothing that has happened or is happening in your life is a surprise to God. His plan is to use everything for your good and His glory! (Romans 8:28) I encourage you to trust God, embrace the greater He has for your future, cast all of your cares on Him—He Cares For You! (Psalm 40:5, 1 Peter 5:7)

“Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light!” (Matthew 11:28-30 NIV) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, whenever I’m faced with a decision or an intimidating situation, help me to put my wholehearted trust in You. I ask that You will guard me from all fear, doubt and I pray for perfect peace, as my mind remains steadfast on You! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD