Everything Will Be Alright! Be Encouraged! Be Strong! (Daniel 10:19)

There are times in life you just need encouragement and a reminder that God is still active in your life and He knows your name and He cares about you! (Jeremiah 1:5, Deuteronomy 31:6, 1 Peter 5:7) Our heavenly Father sees every minor and major detail of life, from the beginning of time to eternity future, but our view is restricted to what is right before us. (Psalm 139:13-18) That’s important to know, because many times as problems seem permanent and sorrows grow, we forget God is with us. (Matthew 1:23) God has not left you to battle your way through this difficulty alone. Some of the greatest lessons we will learn comes from time spent with God in the fires of affliction and isolation. True faith remains unshaken by the trials of life. (Hebrews 10:22-23) I encourage you to be on the lookout for God’s plans that are already in motion right now, even in the midst of your difficult time—Trust God. (Nahum 1:7) God can take any circumstance and use it for your good and His glory! (Romans 8:28)

“For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, today, tomorrow and in the days to come, help me to see clearly Your plan unfold in my life. (
Proverbs 3:4-6) Strengthen me to walk in faith that pleases You alone! (Hebrews 11:6) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD