The LORD Is Good All The Time & All The Time God Is Good! (Psalm 100:5)

Give Thanks In All Circumstances; For This Is The Will Of God In Christ Jesus For You! (1 Thessalonians 5:18, Psalm 136:1-3) When troubling times come, finding something to be thankful for in everything is what the LORD desires. Remembering, we don’t serve just any god, lord or king—we serve the God of gods, King of kings and Lord of lords who reigns forever! (Psalm 136:2-3, 1 Timothy 6:15) Thankfulness maximizes the blessings of life and minimizes every negative circumstance we encounter. Today is a new day of grace, mercy and committed love that comes from our heavenly Father! As we trust in the source of hope in this day and for this day, we will experience God’s fullness, joy, peace, overflowing with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit! (Romans 15:13) I encourage you, to center your focus and trust on our God who knows all {omniscient}, who’s always present {omnipresent} and He is all powerful {omnipotent}!

“Never worry about anything, but in every situation let Me know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks! Then My peace, which goes beyond anything you can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions!” (Philippians 4:6-7) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, thank You for this new day of learning, choices, grace, mercy and dedicated love You have towards me! As I go throughout this day You have purposed for me, if I weaken, help me to remember Your power is made perfect in my weakness! (2 Corinthians 12:9) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD