“The Lord God Is Your Strength, Your Personal Bravery And Your Invincible Army; He makes your feet like hinds’ feet and will make you walk [not stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon your high places [of trouble, suffering or responsibility]!” (Habakkuk 3:19 Amp) 

Walking in faith can seem frightening; it involves taking us out of our comfort zone and trusting God with not just some of our life, but with all. The Gospel or shall I say, the “Good News” is—God Is Forever Faithful! (Lamentations 3:22) It’s in those uncomfortable places where it seems there’s no way out, that place where it seems impossible; the LORD Almighty strengthens us to overcome things we could never defeat ourselves. In those uncomfortable places, by faith, we can identify with God’s suffering and trust in God’s strength! In those uncomfortable places, by faith, we can identify God as Jehovah Rapha {our healer}, when the doctors walk away and shake their head. (Isaiah 53:5) Trusting Him as Jehovah Jireh {our provider}, when up to the ceiling in debt. (Genesis 22:12-14) Or when trouble comes and it seems no one is to be found, God is Jehovah Shamma {the LORD who is always there}. You do not have to fear or worry about the future. Nothing comes or goes into your life without God’s approval and since He is with you, you will get through this too. I encourage you to practice trusting Him daily, spending time in His Word and in prayer and live in the place of ultimate strength and victory!

"My grace is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak." “
Don't be afraid, because I am with you. Don't be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with My victorious right hand.” (2 Corinthians 12:9, Isaiah 41:10) ~ God 
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I confess that sometimes my fears reveal I’m not trusting You, but I ask that You help me and strengthen me to believe during those fearful moments. I’m thankful You are Jehovah Rapha {my healer}, Jehovah Jireh {my provider} Jehovah Shamma {You are always with me}! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD