"Do You Believe That I Am Able To Do This?" (Matthew 9:28 NIV) ~ God

Until I began seriously studying the Bible and meditating on God’s Word some years back, I did not know how much my faith could have on my life and the lives of others. In Matthew 9:29 NASB Jesus says, "It shall be done to you according to your faith." We do not have to become victim to our circumstances, when we can have faith in our God who is able to do anything! No problem is too hard for God to solve, no valley is too low God can’t raise, no mountain is too high God can’t lower, no rough place is too rough God can’t make smooth! (Jeremiah 32:27, Isaiah 40:4-5) God is able to cause change with a single spoken word and He is able to handle our most pressing concerns and troubles. I encourage you to remain focused, keep believing, meditating and obeying God’s Word! You will experience the limitless greatness of God’s power for everyone who believes! (Ephesians 1:19)

"Because Of Your Faith, It Will Happen!" (Matthew 9:29 NLT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Lord, thank You for being the author and the finisher of my faith. (Hebrew 12:2) Thank You for Your Holy Spirit within me who is greater than he who is in this world and I thank You for the victory You have given me through Jesus Christ! (1 John 4:4, Philippians 4:13) I humbly pray, in Jesus' mighty name, amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD