Greater Is He That Is In You! (1 John 4:4)

You Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens You! (Philippians 4:13) Jesus Christ is the greatest champion of all time and He is the Master at bringing His people from a place of defeat to a place of total victory! (John 16:33) I encourage you to never give up. (Galatians 6:9) As you reach your place of victory, you will become a trophy of God’s grace set on display as a fragrant reminder of God's goodness! (2 Corinthians 2:14-15)

"My grace is sufficient for you, My power is made perfect in your weakness!" (2 Corinthians 12:9) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, thank You for your goodness, grace and mercy. (Psalm 23:6) I trust in You and I thank You that I can look to You alone for the hope and strength I need. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD