Count It All Joy! (James 1:2)

Consider It Pure Joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything! (James 1: 2-4) Test and trials in the life of a Christian is not a wasted experience, but testing proves the genuineness of our faith in Christ. When God is all you’ve got, God is all you need! G...od is Jehovah Jireh, your provider! (Genesis 22:14) Jehovah Rapha, your healer! (Exodus 15:26) Jehovah Shamma, the LORD is with you and He will never leave you nor forsake you! (Ezekiel 48:35, Deuteronomy 31:6) Jehovah Gibbor, the LORD God almighty who battles on your behalf! (Psalms 24:8) What will be your response when you encounter trails of many kinds? I encourage you to stand in faith and be joyful! (Galatians 6:9, 1 John 4:4)

"I've told you this so that My peace will be with you. In this world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world!” (John 16:33) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, forgive me for times I’ve slipped into self-pity or uncertainty concerning Your faithfulness. (Psalm 100:5) You are forever faithful, so I have no reason to doubt—You will work it all out for my good! (Romans 8:28, Genesis 50:20) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD