Believe The Report Of The Lord! (Isaiah 53:1)

Everyone encounter situations in which we must choose to rely on the beliefs and words of humanity and their limited natural abilities or stand on the Word of God, believing in His supernatural power. Physicians, judges, executives, government officials or whoever has decision making abilities that can influence our lives can make their conclusion, but we serve an almighty God who has ALL authority in heaven and earth—and the final word! (Matthew 28:18) I met a lady last Friday who the doctor diagnosed with stage four cancer and gave her 3 weeks to live. It’s been four years and she’s still living. I encourage you, no matter how unfavorable or impossible your situation may look or feel, believe the report of the Lord!

"Pray All The Time And Never Give Up!" “That's why I tell you to have faith that you have already received whatever you pray for, and it will be yours!" (Luke 18:1 GWT, Mark 9:23 GWT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as You tell us in Your word, “All things are possible to the one who believes,” I ask that You will empower me to believe the impossible. (Mark 9:23) I thank You for the portion of faith You have given me, so that by grace I may receive every good and perfect gift You desire for me. (Romans 12:3, Ephesians 4:7, James 1:17) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD