ALL Things Are Possible To The One Who Believes! (Mark 9:23)

The limiting factor that keeps us from the supernatural power of God is our unbelief. (Hebrews 11:6) Unbelief questions God’s abilities such as: How, When, What? How will I get through this pain? What if God never heals me? When will I get promoted? When will I find Mr/Ms Right? How am I going to get out of this debt? Then those feelings become internalized. What if? I should have, I wish I would have, I could have or I failed. Fear challenges our faith. Faith says, “No matter what’s going on or if I see nothing happening, God loves me and He is working it out for my good!” (Hebrews 11:1, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Romans 8:24) I encourage you, to stand in faith and see what the LORD will do to save you today! (Ephesians 6:12-14, Exodus 14:13)

“Have faith that you have already received whatever you pray for and it will be yours!" (Mark 9:23 GWT) ~ God
Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I ask that You empower me to take big leaps of faith and only believe. I’m thankful You are Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah Rapha, my healer and Jehovah Shamma, You are with me! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD