God Is Able To Make Every Grace Overflow To You… (2 Corinthians 9:8 HCSB)

…So That In Every Way, You Will Always Have Everything You Need To Excel In Every Good Work! (2 Corinthians 9:8 HCSB) Every follower of Christ should have an understanding of the word grace. Grace is unmerited or undeserved favor given to us by our Heavenly Father, to assist us in all we do for His glory! Difficulty without God’s grace, can cause major failure, but with grace comes strength and with strength comes success! Throughout God’s word, we see every great act of faith began with someone stepping out of their “comfort zone” doing something that seemed difficult or impossible, but with faith in God and His promises, they were able to prosper and succeed! (Joshua 1:7-9) The work that you are called to do may seem difficult or maybe even impossible in your own strength, but I encourage you to take action by faith, leaning heavily on God’s grace, trusting God’s purpose for your life—all things will work together for your good! (Matthew 19:26, John 15:16, Romans 8:28)

"My Grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness!" (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I thank You for Your continual blessing of grace and mercy upon my life for me to prosper and succeed. I’m comforted that You have every area of my life covered and I trust You alone as Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah-Tsid-Kenu, the LORD my righteousness, Jehovah Rapha, my healer and Jehovah Shamma, You are with me! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD