Happy Birthday Jesus & Merry Christmas To All!

A child has been born for us, to us a son is given… He is called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace! (Isaiah 9:6) During this Christmas Day as we celebrate Jesus’ birth, let’s not become too busy as the innkeeper was in Luke 2:7. I encourage you to make time for Jesus, our King of kings, Lord of lords, who was given power, honor, and a kingdom. People from every province, nation and language are to serve Him. His power is an eternal power that will not be taken away. His kingdom will never be destroyed! (Daniel 7:14) Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King! (Psalm 149:2)

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life!” (John 8:12) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as the wise men searched for the star, I too seek to worship You. (Matthew 2) Thank You for giving Your son for me and so many others. I pray Your birth is renewed within my heart this Christmas Day! I humbly pray, in Jesus' mighty name, amen! Have a Merry Christmas! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD