The Spirit Who Lives In You Is Greater Than The Spirit Who Lives In The World! (1 John 4:4 NLT)

With God All Things Are Possible! (Mark 10:27) If you’re facing something that is extremely difficult and beyond your control, God wants you to come to Him trusting and believing He can handle it, He’s in control and He is the only one that can work it out for your good! (Romans 8:28) Never forget, God’s plans for us are always for success and never failure. (Jeremiah 29:11) God knows how much we can and cannot bear, so if He brought you to your Red Sea, He’ll see to it you will get safely across! (Exodus 14) You're able to do far more than you realize, through Christ who gives you strength! (Philippians 4:13) I encourage you to meditate on the promises Christ has given to you and experience the never exhausted, limitless ability and power of God that works within you, through you and for you! (Joshua 1:8)

"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Nothing is too hard for me!” “Every valley will be raised. Every mountain and hill will be lowered. Steep places will be made level. Rough places will be made smooth. Then my glory will be revealed and all people will see it together. I the LORD have spoken!" (Jeremiah 32:27, Isaiah 40:4-5)


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for another chance to come to You through prayer, knowing whatever I ask according to Your will, You hear me and You will respond. Today I turn my struggles over to You and I trust that I will receive the victory through You and I will have a testimony! (Revelations 12:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD