He Keeps His Word, He Keeps His Promises!

One of the most discouraging things is when people say, “I promise—you have my word,” but they don’t keep their word. People of integrity give their word and keep it, regardless. There is something God cannot do and that is, “it is impossible for God to lie.” (Hebrews 6:17–18 ESV) Every word God says is true. Because God never lies, you can be certain whatever word/scripture He has given you He will do it and He won’t fail you! “satan is a liar and the father of lies.” (John 8:44) I encourage you not to give in the lies of the devil and only believe what God has promised! (Luke 8:50) By His strips you are healed physically, mentally and financially! (Isaiah 53:5) You have a future and a hope ahead of you! (Jeremiah 29:11) Even though the mountains slip into the sea, the waters roar and the mountains quake, God is still your refuge, your strength and a very present help in trouble! (Psalm 46:1–2) I encourage you to rest in the faithfulness of God and allow His unbreakable promises be your hope! 

"I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said!" (Psalm 89:34) ~ God
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for being faithful, for always keeping Your promises and thank You, I can always count on You. I ask that You grow my faith in Your amazing promises, so my every footstep may be pleasing in Your sight. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD