Everything Will Be Alright! Be Encouraged! Be Strong! (Daniel 10:19)

All Of Your Help Comes From The Lord! (Psalm 121:1-2 NIV) In the book of Hebrews 6:17-18 we learn “we who have taken refuge in God should have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us.” God wants us to be so familiar with His character and live so confidently in our faith we can say, “I know what God is going to do. I don’t know when or how, but He’s made some promises me, so I’m going to walk by faith until He delivers!” No doubt, we all face storms in life and some more difficult than others, but we have to continue to lift up the shield of faith. (Ephesians 6:16) We do this by opening up our mouth and saying what God’s Word says, standing on His every promise; rather than grumbling and complaining about the problem. I encourage you to begin making confessions every day that will help you grow in your faith and confidence in God. Makes confessions such as: “God demonstrated his love for me: While I was a sinner, Christ died for me, nothing can separate me from His love and I am the righteousness of God!” (Romans 5:8, Romans 8:31-39, Romans 5:17) “By His strips I am healed physically, mentally and financially!” (Isaiah 53:5) “I have a bright future and a hope ahead me!” (Jeremiah 29:11) “I’m not alone in this, God is my refuge, my strength and a very present help in trouble!” (Psalm 46:1–2)

“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for!” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for the wonderful promises you have given to me and I ask for the intentional desire to be more dependent on them. Don’t let me take Your presence for granted, but help me to welcome Your nearness and to number my days wisely, so I may get a heart of wisdom. (Psalm 90:12) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD