You’re On The Winning Team!

Everyone Who Is Born From God Has Won The Victory Over The World! Our faith in God is the victory that overcomes the world! (1 John 5:4) Believing God’s word and acting on it, regardless of what we see or do not see, regardless of how we feel—we put all trust in God! (Hebrews 11:1) At Calvary, Jesus took sin, death, debt, sickness, conditions, struggles and eternally conquered them. Our faith in our Almighty God, gives us overwhelming victory in every area of our life. No weapon formed against you will succeed, everything will work together for your good and absolutely nothing can separate you God’s amazing love! (Isiah 54:17, Romans 8:28, Romans 8:31-39) The victory is already won! God is ruler over the universe! (Psalm 103:19) He’s not stressed, He’s not pacing back and forth wondering “What are we gonna do tomorrow?” He’s the King! The LORD strong and mighty! The LORD mighty in battle! (Psalm 24:8) I encourage you today to consider whatever you’re experiencing in light of this truth and celebrate because you’ve already won the victory and freedom through Christ Jesus! (Galatians 5:1)

"I've told you this so that My peace will be with you. In this world you'll have trouble, but cheer up! I have overcome the world!” (John 16:33) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for to reaching out to me with Your amazing love and grace toward one You’ve created and chosen to redeem.  Remind me as I face battles, I’m not facing them alone and I have no reason to fear, because You have won the victory! Thank You for Your faithfulness, I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD