It’s Harvest Time!

Let Us Not Become Weary In Doing Good, For At The Proper Time We Will Reap A Harvest If We Do Not Give Up! (Galatians 6:9) When you get tired in life, when you’re in a hard place waiting on God for something, in your family, in your finances, healing for your body, it’s easy to throw in the towel and give up. The scripture declares, “you will receive a harvest if you Don’t Give Up!” This may have been a week of hardship in your finances, one week of distress in your spirit and weeds of anxiety may have sprung up, but you will reap only a good harvest if you don’t give up! (Romans 8:28) So even if you've been afflicted by this week or maybe even the entire month, or just worn out, let me join my faith with yours—you can make it with Christ alone who strengthens you! (Philippians 4:13) I encourage you to believe while waiting on God, “In the time of favor God will answer you. In the day of salvation God will help you. God will protect you. God will appoint you as His promise to the people!”(Isaiah 49:8) 

"My Grace is all you need. My Power is strongest, when you are weak!" (2 Corinthians 12:9) "I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you!” (Isaiah 41:10) ~ God
 
Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I thank You for Your continual blessing of grace and mercy upon my life. Thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah-Tsid-Kenu, the LORD is my righteousness, Jehovah Rapha, my healer and Jehovah Shamma, You are with me! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD