God Keeps His Promises! (Deuteronomy 7:9)

Many of the life’s greatest lessons come from time spent with God in the fires of affliction. During those moments, satan will try and attack the mind to keep you living in hopelessness with thoughts of fear, anger, loneliness and with the overwhelming question: “Where is your God now? John 8:44 says, “[Satan] is a liar and the father of lies.” He cannot tell the truth, but “it is impossible for God to lie.” God is truth! (Hebrews 6:17–18 ESV) Every word God speaks is truth, so you have to cast down those vain imaginations satan tries to cloud your mind with and believe God keeps His promise and He won’t fail you! (2 Corinthians 10:5) God will work it all out for your good! (Romans 8:28) You have a future and a hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) Even though the mountains slip into the sea, the waters roar and the mountains quake, God is your refuge, your strength and a very present help in trouble! (Psalm 46:1–2) I encourage you to rest in the faithfulness of God and allow His unbreakable promises be your hope! 

“Though the mountains may move, and the hills may shake, My kindness will never depart from you. My promise of peace will never change!" (Isaiah 54:10) "I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said!" (Psalm 89:34) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for being forever faithful to every promise and for the hope You have given me. Receive my obedience today in appreciation for all You have done for me! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD