If You Can Believe, It’s Possible!

“With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible!” (Luke 1:37) Most would agree that nothing is impossible with God. However, when faced with difficulties, most tend to struggle with believing God. Rationalization is one of the number one reasons why most cannot receive miracles and experience the supernatural power of God, because everything in their life has to make sense. If it doesn’t make sense, it’s back to the drawing board. Children of God, we live by believing and not by seeing! (2 Corinthians 5:7) Commonsense says, “It is impossible to be healed, to be debt free, to be happy, because it goes beyond reasoning, considering all the natural laws, but God says, “all things are possible to the one who believes!" I encourage you, even in the midst of an extremely impossible situation; don’t stop believing, because God keeps his promise! (Numbers 23:19)  

“If you can believe, all things are possible to the one who believes!" (Mark 9:23) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, empower me to take big steps in life and believe you in faith. Touch my heart and life, and give me courage to believe. I thank you, praise you and I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD