His Favor Is For A Lifetime! (Psalm 30:5)

You Bless Righteous People, O LORD. Like A Large Shield, You Surround Them With Your Favor! (Psalm 5:12) The dictionary defines favor as “A friendly or favorable regard; approval or support, to make easier or more possible; favoritism, to get advantage; to be gracious, friendly or an obliging act that is freely granted, etc...” Psalm 5:12 is a reminder to us that wherever we go, whatever we’re experiencing in our life—God’s favor is with us! God’s favor can take you places you’ve only dreamed of, doing things you never thought possible. God’s favor can even cause you to be at peace with your enemies and as a result, they may even end up blessing you! I encourage you to begin to expect God’s favor in your life, speak the favor of God over your loved ones, your ministry, your job, your household, your health and everything that concerns you. The more you put in to practice reminding yourself of God’s desire to bless you and help you no matter what, the more God’s favor will show up!

“For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, thank you for your favor which is like a shield surrounding me. For that reason, I’m grateful for the blessing of favor you have given to me and I expect supernatural increase and provision in every area of my life. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD