What’s Coming For You Is Better Than Your Past!

Anyone Who Belongs To Christ Has Become A New Person. The Old Life Is Gone; A New Life Has Begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17) In order to be transformed into the new life God has promised, we must commit everything we do to the LORD, trust him and allow him to help us. (Psalm 37:5) As we commit our way to the Lord and trust Him in our everyday affairs of life, we experience the power of God’s supernatural and miraculous hand. I encourage you always speak in faith, walk in faith and ask the LORD to guide you daily into His will for you. All things do work together for those who are called according to his purpose! (Romans 8:28)

“Forget what happened in the past, and do not dwell on events from long ago. I am going to do something new!” (Isaiah 43:18-19) “What I said in the past has come true. I reveal new things before they happen!” (Isaiah 42:9 GWT) ~God

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I ask that you will strengthen me to continue to be persistent to press ahead despite every difficulty, despite every interruption and despite every obstacle. I thank you, because I’m your child, I am an inheritor of your greatest promise! (Romans 8:17)I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD