There Is Power In The Name Of Jesus To Break Every Chain!

Praying in Jesus’ name is so powerful, because it gives us unlimited access to our all-powerful (omnipotent) God! Jesus teaches his disciples and he speaks to us today in John 16:23-24 when he says, “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.” There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain, whether the chain is emotional, physical, spiritual, financial or relational. No matter how hard the difficulty or situation, I encourage you to approach God's throne of grace with confidence, tell God what you need and receive victory in Jesus’ Name! (Hebrews 4:16, Philippians 4:6)

"I am the LORD God of all humanity. Nothing is too hard for me.” (Jeremiah 32:27 GWT) ~ God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for the power and provisions you have given to me by asking in Jesus’ Name. Today I turn my thoughts, words and deeds over to you and ask you to preside over the details of my life and order my steps according to your will. I humbly pray, in Jesus' mighty Name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD