Let Go & Let God Have His Way!

Give All Your Worries And Cares To God, For He Cares For You! (1 Peter 5:7 NLT) Every day, you have to make a choice on whether or not you’re going to be in control of your life or God. There are things in our lives that human nature “flesh” wants to control. Human nature wants to make the rules, however a life of serenity starts by letting God be God. When we let God be God, we give God control, knowing he can control the things that are out of control in our lives. Life may not be where you want it to be at the moment or the way God is working it out may not be the way you would have done it, however, never forget we have a loving heavenly Father who is all powerful and desires the very best for his children. I encourage you to leave the outcome to God and then God's peace, which goes beyond anything you can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)

“Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God. I rule the nations. I rule the earth.” (Psalm 46:10 GW) ~God

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, give me the strength and courage I need to let go of whatever I’m holding on to. Thank you that as I place my life in your hands, I will experience the peace, joy, victory and blessings that are my inheritance in Christ Jesus! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD