Accept Nothing Less Than God’s Best!

Blessed Are Those Who Trust In The LORD And Have Made The LORD Their Hope And Confidence! (Psalm 34:8) When times get rough, things don’t work out as expected and promises are delayed, most people lower their expectations. As a result, they settle for less than God’s best for them. It’s during times of uncertainty when faith really matters. Most desire a fan club to rally around them while experiencing difficulty, however, your faith determines whether or not you receive what you believe for. (Matthew 21:21-22) The truth is, no one has to believe in you, but you do have to believe in yourself and believe God for yourself. I encourage you not to get discouraged and give up, but continue to press forward, knowing all things will work out for the good! (Romans 8:28)

“I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) ~ God
Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, thank you for your faithfulness to me. I ask that you continue to empower me, give me wisdom and power to prevail in victory for your glory. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD