God’s Favor Is New Every Morning!

The Faithful Love Of The LORD Never Ends & His Mercies Never Cease! His Mercies Are New Every Morning! (Lamentations 3:22-23) In this scripture mercy means “undeserved or unmerited favor” given to someone. In life it’s easy to recognize the obvious places, things and people that come into our lives, where God shows us favor. However, when things don’t seem to be working out or when hard times come, we should continue to believe within our heart that God loves us and he is eternally faithful! I encourage you today not to give in to the conditions surrounding you, but take the time through spiritual discipline to see the advantage God has given to you. Believe God’s favor will bring you tangible results today, people will show you kindness and doors of opportunity will open for you! Your Time Of Favor Is Now!

God’s Word To You: "The mountains may move and the hills may shake, but my love and faithfulness will never depart from you!" (Isaiah 54:10)

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I ask that you show me your gift of favor in things I may not have realized buried in difficulty and isolation. I’m grateful for your everlasting promises to me and I thank you for the blessings of favor you have given to me this day! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD