Do Good To Others While You Can, Because Life Is Too Short!

Whatever You Plant Is What You'll Harvest! (Galatians 6:7 GWT) Whether we know it as “you going reap what you sow” or “what goes around comes around,” if people followed this Golden Rule, “Do unto others what you would like them to do to you,” this world would be a better place. (Matthew 7:12) Sadly and realistically, everyone will not follow this rule, because everyone is not a follower of Christ. Today I simply want to encourage my fellow Christian sisters and brothers to continue to do right, when wronged, bless, when cursed, love, when hated, pray, when preyed on and always forgive. (Luke 6:28, John 15:18, Mark 11:25) Christians are called to a fullness of life which far exceeds the dimensions of our earthly existence, because it consists in sharing the very life of our Father in Heaven, a life filled with abundance in all things good! Whatever treatment we expect to receive from God, is the same measure we must give to others!

God’s Word To You: "I'm giving you a new commandment: Love each other in the same way that I have loved you!” (John 13:34)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, may my every thought, word and deed be done to show others the love and mercy you’ve shown me! I ask that you direct my steps, so that my words, deeds and seeds sown will please you always! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

God Will Prove Your Doubters Wrong! Your Victory Is Won, Through Christ Jesus! (1 Jn. 5:4, 2 Cor. 2:14)