Believe Victory Is Yours Today!

Everyone Who Is Born From God Has Won The Victory Over The World! (1 John 5:4) Today the Christian community celebrates Good Friday as one of the most important days of the year. One may ask, “Why do we call it Good Friday, when such a gruesome public murder took place?” We call it Good Friday, because Jesus willingly suffered and died by crucifixion as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. The good news is, Jesus did not remain in the grave, He was resurrected on that 3rd day, so we celebrate from Good Friday leading up to Resurrection Sunday! Just as Christ won the victory at Calvary, He is waiting on us to carry out that same victory in our own lives! As God’s children, we have nothing to fear when the enemy strikes, since God has placed everything under His feet, He has placed everything under our feet as well! (Hebrews 2:8) With God in control of every aspect of our lives, we can always expect that in the end victory belongs to Him and victory belongs to us!

God’s Word To You: "I've told you this so that My peace will be with you. In this world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world!” (John 16:33)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank you for the power and the victory you have given to me as Your child! My desire is that I continually walk in your power, so I may please you all the days of my life! I pray this and all prayers in the name of the one who made my victory possible, Jesus Christ, amen… Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD