You Are What You Think!

As A Man Thinks Within Himself, So Is He! (Proverbs 23:7) What Are You Thinking? God is able to do far more abundantly all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us! (Ephesians 3:20)  The way you think determines how you live. I encourage you to meditate on God’s word and on what God says about you day and night. Only then will you prosper and succeed! (Joshua 1:8 GWT)

God’s Word To You: “I know the thoughts that I think toward you! I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope!”
Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, I thank You for being an ever-present God, almighty, everlasting God and a forever faithful God. I thank You for the help that You give to me every day in every way, so I may prosper and succeed! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen… Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD