Let Go & Let God Have His Way! (1 Peter 5:7)

Our lives eternally and infinitely are better to be in the hands of God than any other hand any day. If it’s healing, “by His strips we’re already healed!” (Isaiah 53:4-5) Financially, “God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory!” (Philippians 4:19) Forgiveness, “if we forgive others of their wrongdoing, our heavenly Father will forgive us as well!” (Matthew 6:14) or “when the enemy comes in like a flood, the wind of the LORD lifts a standard against him and drives him!” (Isaiah 59:19) When we find ourselves facing obstacles and life’s challenges, there is nothing more effective or important than to be in the hands of God. God wants us to cast all our cares upon Him—not just some, but all our cares. He wants both your big and small cares. Earth has no sickness, pain, conflict or defeat that Christ cannot give you victory over! I don’t know what you’re facing, but God does and God is willing and able to handle it! (John 16:33)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, whenever I’m faced with a decision or an intimidating situation, help me to put my wholehearted trust in You and I ask that You will guard me from all fear and doubt. Thank You that as I place everything in Your hands, I will experience the peace, joy, victory and blessing that are my inheritance in Christ! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD