Believe Today Will Be The Best Day Of Your Life!

Forget What Is Behind And Strain Toward What’s Ahead! (Philippians 3:14)

No matter how rough life’s road gets, if you have Jesus, you have all you need to make a greater comeback and impact! Always speak in faith, believe in faith and receive in faith! We serve a God who loves us dearly and desires only what’s best for us! Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

God’s Word To You: “Forget what happened in the past, and do not dwell on events from long ago. I Am going to do something new!” (Isaiah 43:18-19)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I ask that You will strengthen me to continue to be persistent to press ahead in spite of every difficulty, in spite of every interruption and in spite of every obstacle. I thank You for the victory and I give You alone all of the honor, glory and praise you deserve. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD