God Will See To It! You Will Get Through This!

Do Not Be Afraid Or Discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you! (Deuteronomy 31:8 NLT)

It is enough the LORD our Shepherd walks with us through life’s events, in all our plans, in all our actions, in all our struggles, but He does much more than that. You may not see the answer and you may not understand why, but while we're struggling with the impossibilities of today, God is already hard at work providing solutions for our current situations and what we’ll face tomorrow, before we get there. Matthew 6:34 MSG speaks to us, “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.”


God’s Word To You: "My presence will go with you and I will give you peace!" (Exodus 33:14)

Pray this prayer with me: Almighty Father, I ask that You help me to be sensitive, strengthened and obedient to leading of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You Father that I can look to You, because You are bigger than my trials, my fears, my struggles and You are forever faithful! I humbly pray, in Jesus' mighty name, amen! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD