Everything Will Be Alright! Be Encouraged! Be Strong! (Daniel 10:19)

God Is Always At Work For The Good Of Everyone Who Loves Him! They are the ones God has chosen for His purpose! (Romans 8:28)

The scripture above gives encouragement to believers to know God can reverse, restore, revive and renew. Sometimes we just need to be reassured and reminded that God is still active in our lives and He knows our name and our circumstances. We may consider difficulties as setbacks, but the Lord sees them as times for great growth and progress. That’s why it’s important to take action when difficulty plants doubt in to our faith in God’s authority. How do we do this? We live by believing and not by seeing. (2 Corinthians 5:7) Our heavenly Father sees every minor and major detail of life, from the beginning of time to eternity future, but our view is restricted to what is right before us. Be on the lookout for His plans that are already in motion right now, even in the midst of your difficult time. Trust Him. He can take any circumstance and use it for your good and His glory!

God’s Word To You: “For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, today, tomorrow and in the days to come, speak to me about Your plans for my life. Strengthen me to walk by faith each day and fulfill my purpose for living. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD