Believe God For Greater!

God Is Able To Do Above & Beyond Anything We Can Ever Ask Think Imagine! (Ephesians 3:20)

In the midst difficulty, it’s easy to doubt God can heal the pain, recover what’s lost, restore all that’s broken. How can He truly fit the broken pieces of suffering into a hopeful future? The truth is, as you consider and meditate on what you can do through Christ, you will never exhaust the limitless ability and power of God that works within you! (Philippians 4:13) Nothing is too difficult for God. He just waits for us to recognize that truth and come to Him in faith and ask for help. If we choose to limit ourselves by doing only what we can do in our own natural ability, we will either come up short or experience failure. Make the choice to step into the realm of the “Above & Beyond” what God can do in you, through you and for you, according to the power that works within you! (Ephesians 3:20) The indescribable & the unimaginable awaits you!

God’s Word To You: “Nothing is too hard for Me, If you ask me for anything in My Name, I will do it!” (Jeremiah 32:27, John 14:14)

Pray this prayer with me: Lord of exceeding abundance, I give You glory and I’m thankful You’re able to do all things well. Father as I seek You daily, build my faith, release the powerful life of Your Son within my heart, making me what You want me to be through Christ… I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD