Happy Thanksgiving!

Be Thankful In All Circumstances! (1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT) Give Thanks To The LORD, For He Is Good. His Love Endures Forever! (Psalm 136:1)

It Is Good To Give Thanks To The LORD! (Psalm 92:1) Every good present and every perfect gift comes from above, from the Father who made the sun, moon, and stars! (James 1:17) Everything we enjoy in the present and in the days and years to come is a gift from God worthy of thanksgiving! Even in our trials and tribulations, the LORD is good! [He is] a fortress in the day of trouble. He knows those who seek shelter in Him! (Nahum 1:7) During our greatest difficulties, we can see the Lord’s goodness, mercy and most of all His love for us! The LORD is good to everyone and has compassion for everything that He has made! (Psalm 145:9) ...

God’s Word To You: "I Am The Good Shepherd!” (John 10:14)” My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are. They follow me and I give them eternal life. They will never be lost, and no one will tear them away from me!” (John 10:27)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, thank You, for the sacrifice You made for me on the cross, for every breath I take, for always being there when I need You, for always loving me, keeping me, understanding me, when I was often misunderstood by others. On today, may all people receive the richness of Your love, warmth & blessings, as we glorify You God for eternal power and eternal life during this holiday season and forever, Amen... Have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD