Fight To Win!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith! (1 Timothy 6:12)

We Win The Victory Over Satan By The Blood Of The Lamb And Our Testimony! (Revelation 12:11) At some point in life, everyone will experience their own difficult situation and difficult days. Satan will try to make it look like he has the upper hand, but
despite anything Satan throws our way, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loves us! (Romans 8:37) It may not look like Satan has the victory, but God promises you and I the victory in all things if we fight in faith! My brothers and sisters don't let anyone move you off the foundation of your faith. Always do your best in the work you do for the Lord, knowing your work is not in vain and give thanks and credit to God who gives you the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57-58)  


God’s Word To You: “In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world!” (John 16:33 MSG) "All authority [Power] in heaven and on earth has been given to Me!” (Matthew 28:18 GWT)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for what You did for me on Calvary! Because You took the power away from Satan, no weapon formed against me will prosper! (Isaiah 54:17) I will continue to fight the good fight of faith, because one day I want to hear You say well done! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen!
Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD