Believe Your Time Of Favor Is Now! (Psalm 102:13)

Surely, LORD, You Bless The Righteous; You Surround Them With Your Favor As A Shield! (Psalm 5:12)

In Psalm 102:13, as God promised Zion her time of favor had come, I believe in this season God will supernaturally bless His children with favor! But, we cannot allow negative thoughts or a negative situation talk us out of what God has promised. It’s during times of difficulty, you have to know within your heart that God is good and He is for you and not against you! As children of God, our past circumstances do not predict our future forecast, because we serve a God who can and will bring restoration to the years lost. (Joel 2:25) If you trust God enough to believe your set time of favor has come, you’re walking in it right now! Your Time Of Favor Is Now!

God’s Word To You: "I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not ruin the produce of your land and your vine in your field will not fail to produce fruit!” (Malachi 3:11)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for the favor You have covered me with as a shield! Today I choose to trust You, I choose to put my faith and hope in you, knowing that You are good and You have good things in store for my future! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD