Believe Your Time Is Now!

At Just The Right Time You Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing, If You Don't Give Up! (Galatians 6:9) Everything has its own time and there is a specific time for every activity under heaven! (Ecclesiastes 3:1) A time to cry and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance! (Ecclesiastes 3:4)

Occasional disappointments and failures in life are to be expected, but our good days outweigh our bad. It’s a common trend in the world today for people to blame all their problems on past events or others such as: their family, their environment or society etc… As children of God, our past circumstances do not predict or dictate our present or future outlook. Life as a Christian is about overcoming obstacles, rising above our circumstances and not letting things get us down. It's about making stepping stones out of stumbling blocks. I challenge you to continue to hold on to your faith, choose to be victorious & not a victim through Christ Jesus who has promised a harvest of blessing if you don’t give up! (Hebrews 10:23)

God’s Word To You: “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God!” (Revelation 2:7) “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne. (Revelation 3:21)”

Pray this prayer with me: Father, In my distress You have comforted me, in my afflictions You have healed me, in my times of worry and fear You have given me hope. I ask God that You not only strengthen me, but strengthen every reader that has had a past that hurt and allow it to heal and become their harvest. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD