Believe God Will Work It Out For You!

Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes! (Matthew 6:34 MSG)

“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly!” (Romans 5:6 NIV) On our Christian journey, it’s important to know that we have a Savior who can always be trusted! More often than not, we don't understand why things happen in our lives, but I want you to know that God has a divine plan for you and me. He knows us better than we know ourselves and even knows the number of hairs on our head. (Matthew 10:30) God records our hurts and bottles our tears. (Psalm 56:8) 1 Peter 5:7 teaches us to give all our worries and cares to God, because God cares about us! I encourage you through whatever you’re facing today to remember, God is with you, He cares for you and believe God can work it out for you!

God’s Word To You: “When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end—Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you! (Isaiah 43:2 MSG)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You that when people, places and things fail me, You’re always there for me. Father, thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah Rapha, my healer, Jehovah Shamma, You are with me, my everything! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD