Believe God Will Make A Way!

The LORD Himself Goes Before You And Will Be With You; He Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You. Do Not Be Afraid; Do Not Be Discouraged! (Deuteronomy 31:8)

Don't Get Off Track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you're going. And don't for a minute let this Book of The Revelation [The Word of God] be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going; then you'll succeed! (Joshua 1:8) Every time you hear God's Word, every time you study the Bible, attend Bible study, attend church, even while you're reading, you're getting victory over the tricks and lies Satan has burdened your mind with. The only way the devil can rob us is to cause us to doubt God's faithfulness to His Word. The only thing that limits what God can and will do in our lives, is our belief system. The message is simple: If God has promised it in His Word, believe and trust God will make a way for you!


God’s Word To You: “If you can believe, all things are possible to the one who believes!" (Mark 9:23)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, as I pray and meditate on Your Word, I thank You for growing my faith to believe and receive total victory! As I seek You daily, touch my heart and life and give me courage to believe, so I can receive all that You have for me. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD